Kindergarten, Here We Come!



Today, I took on a title I never would have predicted taking on – homeschooling mom.  *Gasp* 
Aside from lacking many of the superficial common denominators homeschool moms often possess, I just never foresaw myself in this role.  And yet, here we are.  And here we come, Kindergarten! 

Why homeschooling?  For this year, it is chiefly to meet her unique set of needs.  Perhaps this won’t always be our forum.  (Actually, no.  This will definitely not always be our forum.)  However, for now, it’s the right choice for her and we are grabbing the bull by the horns.

After our first official day, of her own fruition, she blazed through the tall grass and wildflowers in the backyard, one fist held high in the air, shouting gleefully, “kiiiiinnnnnndddderggggaaarrrrteeeeennn!”  I may not be ready for my new title, but she certainly is. 

You get it, girl! 






#AnitaVP #kinder #kindergarten #kindergartenherewecome #watchout #firstdayofschool #homeschool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time