Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast



The concepts of simple living and minimalism have been conversation points and sources of inspiration for my husband and I for years now.  While we’re for sure a long ways a way in many regards, I think the pursuit to live more simply and with less is a noble and worthwhile one.

Thanks to a Facebook group that I’m in I stumbled upon a pretty good podcast, Simple Families.  I love her approach.  Two good episodes are SFP 153: Simple Living + Free-Range Parenting with Big Kids [with Tsh Oxenreider of The Art of Simple] and SFP 169: Too Many Toys?.  I would say it’s worth the listen/checking out – I’ve definitely added a new podcast to follow!







#AnitaVP #simpleliving #simplify #parenting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Project Time