New Birthday Traditions

One year ago today, I had this ray of sunshine on my own birthday.  I really couldn't imagine a better birthday gift, from God to me, every single year.  Like a little beam of light, he brings joy to any room he enters.  And he has definitely brought overwhelming joy (and cuteness) to my life.

On his (our) birth day last year, things were a busy, hectic, painful, wonderful blur.  This year, we are able to relax a tad more and really enjoy the day.  I realize now that this in turn means the ushering in of a new era of birthday traditions for me - celebrating each year with the finest of gifts.

Happy first birthday, Sunshine.

#AnitaVP #birthday #happybirthday #wildone #sunshine #firstbirthday #baby #babyonmybirthday #beach #beachbaby #beachbum #maui



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time