Moving On – In Writing



Some of my writing as of late as looked a tad different than my usual.  In addition to working on my picture book manuscript about moving, I’ve been writing my house description for the MLS, a note to leave for the house showings, etc.

I know that for a lot of home buyers, emotional appeal is a thing.  Yet perhaps moreover, this all is emotional for me to sell this house!  Much of my writing in my career has been dry, dry, dry.  Like, let me tell you about mutual fund share prices and the reason why your complaint doesn’t hold water.  But man alive, you start writing about your first house, where you brought home babies, and queue the internal water works!





#AnitaVP #moving #selling #openhouse #waterworks




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time