New Bloom Cycles



I prayed that my orchid flowers would be beautiful for home showings.  And they were.  Oh, they were completely wonderful.  I had one plant that had over thirty flowers.  Truly something that sings to my soul.

I recently happily took on the role of orchid babysitter for my girlfriend who took a long trip.  Upon discussing her flowers and their state, I explained that, “orchids go through natural bloom cycles and it may be a while until they bloom again.”

Very first thing this morning, I noticed that the first flower had fallen from my recently uber productive plant.  Today also marks one week out from our move to Washington.


Perhaps my buddies, the orchids, just knew that they needed to show off their best for lots of prospective buyers – and that now again it is the time for change.  Naturally occurring symbolism in the everyday around me is one of my favorite things.  Well played, orchids.  Well played.






#AnitaVP #orchids #wellplayed #symbolism #moving #changeiscoming #washington #oneweektogo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time