What’s Left To Say on Moving Day



Last Friday, we left Colorado.  I’ve written here quite a bit about my move – how my orchids have anything to do with it, why I’ll miss my sink, what to pack, etc. etc.  Yet, when I sat down to write to the prospective homeowners, I stared at a blank screen for a quite a bit.

To bring my story full circle, please allow me to share what was finally worth saying to them:

Welcome home! 
When we moved into this house in 2013, it certainly looked a bit different – nearly every wall was yellow and the outside was a super faded yellow.  Our lack of furniture was nearly comical!  Fast forward a few years and add a few gallons of paint, it transformed into a home for us.
Moreover, at the time we moved in, we had no children; subsequently, we’ve had the blessing of bringing both of our children home here.
While there’s certainly a million little things that I would like to share with you about this home, I’ll just leave you with two thoughts.  First, this corner is superior for growing orchids.  Second, we are confident that you will be as blessed by this home as we have been.
Wishing you all the best from Washington State.







#AnitaVP #moving #movingday #Colorado #Washington #homeowners #newhomeowners #orchids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time