Pure Internet Gold & Technical Difficulties


I feel like this photo is a phenomenal internet meme in the making.  At a loss for what's really the right caption, as there are too many options.  Open to all suggestions.  Nonetheless, this is pure gold.  (And he is adorable.)

Of all ironic things, on the day when I believe I have captured the world wide web's next greatest meme photo, I run into technical difficulties.  I bring my humble offering as payment in return to the internet gods, and they cast me out.  Geez!  Harsh, cold, cruel inter-world.

Perhaps it's not to late.  Perhaps it is.  So much in life is all just a matter of timing!





#AnitaVP #parenting #baby #nakedbaby #meme #puregold #nsfw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time