Humbug Rabbit



Every year as Spring pops up and we move into Easter season, my mind always goes back to a picture book we read each year, HUMBUG RABBIT.  It’s a silly, entertaining little story about a Scrooge-like rabbit – but what makes it phenomenal are the illustrations.  Check out this book preview here.

I love it all.  Bunnies are hands down one of my very favorite animals.  I love the rainbow of eggs.  The careful placement of the text alongside of the illustrations and the binary above and under ground views turns this into something special.


For whatever reason, picture books, in particular, sing to my soul and continue to do so.  I would encourage you to snag a copy and read it.  Read it to your kids.  Take the time to read the books that are special – you’re building memories, not just killing time.










#AnitaVP #Easter #Easter2019 #Rabbit #HumbugRabbit #picturebook #readmore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time