Picture Books for Transition


As a parent, I’m finding that some of my favorite picture books to read to my tiny humans are ones that in some way aid with anticipating a transition.  It feels like a parenting BOGO or 2-for – tiny human gets a story and we prepare for something more serious.

Case in point, we read books about getting a sibling before Human #2 came along.  Currently, I’m in the writing stages of a picture book manuscript about moving. 

What are your favorite picture books to help a child anticipate a transition, either as a parent or from your childhood?









Pictured: A transition so fast that no human or picture book could have prepared me.

#AnitaVP #picturebook #amwriting #moving #parenting #transition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking Up Early

Worth The Listen: Simple Families Podcast

Project Time